Friday, July 11, 2008

Suddenly I See

I had a revelation today. It sounds depressing but I'm actually kind of happy to like know and understand whats going on. So today was a suprisingly good day. I slept a good portion of the day, trying to get rid of this coldy thing I had. I basically relaxed until I had to go to work tonight and I was in the shower listening to music (I'm that kind of dork that I listen to CDs in the shower) when the song Suddenly I See by KT Tunstell comes on and I'm singing when it suddenly hits me.

I'm gonna be one of those always the bridesmaid never the bride type. Sort of like 27 dresses (awesome movie) except without the whole finding prince charming bit. I know this sounds really depressing but actually it's good to know, like a relief. Because like all the relationships I have are either destined to fail or just not right in one way or another. Then when it comes to possible relationships, there's always a road block there. (sort of a tagent from that, engaged guy has been calling and texting me all day for no apparent reason. I don't know what to do there, any advice is welcome!)

So I don't think I'm going on a dating hiatus more realizing my place, and I feel like this giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Like pressure is gone. I like it! Anyway just really wanted to update that, more so I remember more then anything else.

Other then that my day was crazy I was working as a techie tonight and I hurt my foot again it's all purple and puffy. I'm hoping it gets better so I can march on saturday I'd be so upset if i couldn't. I should get to bed, I have to day off tomorrow and then the fun beings on saturday. Coming up soon in my blog I'm going to write about another friend. I don't know which one yet, but it was an idea my friend Marisa gave me. Ugh it's almost 2 in the morning, I should think about going to bed soon.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Yay! You're taking my idea! What fun! Love ya Mels!

mariah; ♥ said...

This is Claudii [Eventide]

Hola! ^_^ I hope your foot gets better~! :D